How to Make: A Watercolor Monstera Leaf with Fondant and Edible Paint
How to make a watercolor monstera fondant leaf with edible paint that can be used on cupcakes, sugar cookies and cakes.
- Cornstarch https://amzn.to/2tStdCm
- Shaker https://amzn.to/2ELR0sV
- Fondant https://amzn.to/2TmQBHw
- Fondant rolling pin https://amzn.to/2Hjojq4
- Monstera leaf cookie cutter (set of 3 large) https://sugaricing.com
- Small spatula https://amzn.to/2HjotxG (discontinued) or https://amzn.to/2XKAXnz (good alternative)
- Brushes https://amzn.to/2HlbtaP
- Paint tray https://amzn.to/2VCrOMa
- Edible paint https://amzn.to/2SLJxik
- Alcohol http://www.bevmo.com/everclear-151-grain-alcohol–750-ml-.html
- Pipette https://amzn.to/2tVxlkY
- Large spatula https://amzn.to/2SOWgAM
- Sprinkle cornstarch.
- Roll out fondant to at least ⅛ inch thick.
- Coat monstera cookie cutter in cornstarch.
- Press cookie cutter down firmly.
- Scrape the fondant off the edges of the cookie cutter.
- Gently push out the fondant.
- Brush off any cornstarch.
- Carve in the lines.
- Shake edible paint bottle very well.
- Add edible paint to a tray.
- Dilute with alcohol and mix well.
- Dab paint on fondant and move the paint around to your liking.
- Make sure to stir paint well before each dip.
Music by Buddy – Bensound.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.